Monday, May 4, 2015

JOHNNY FRANCK HAS READ THIS BLOG

     May 4th, 2015. I'm feeling pretty good about my choice to skip Of Mice & Men killing Beale Street Music Festival to study for my Stat exam the night previous. 
I come home after the exam. Eat a sandwich. Watch a couple "Last Week Tonight"s. I take one nap. One nap around noon. When I wake up....
     A.) I get this from my best friend who's a waiter at Oshi Burger downtown: 
     

No, they weren't. Sadness. A missed opportunity. I was Thrown into the grips of disappointment once again 
but
 B.) what do my wandering eyes see when I decide to peruse Facebook for comfort...

WHA!!


Yes.


Yes.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES.



Johnny Franck; guitarist and original clean vocalist for Attack Attack! has dubbed an Indiecore Memphis post with the prestigious comment "cool article dude!!!" Three exclamation points. Smiley face. 


Smiley face indeed. My school gave me an award or whatever for "Outstanding Explanatory Journalism.."



Yo f*** that yo, all the validation I need and that I will ever need is "cool article dude!!!" Three exclamation points. Smiley face...from Johnny Franck. 

Now, I think, would be an appropriate time to admit that when Attack Attack! played the New Daisy in Memphis (2010) I was a little more starstruck than I am now and may have touched Franck's knee onstage. I am sorry about that Mr.Franck. I do not know what came over me. Nice knee-hair though. 

Regardless, I'll be bumping The March Ahead for the rest of the day. 



Attack Attack! I see where you are at. 





Disclaimer: That award is awesome just kidding, Helmsman. Love y'all.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment